Hi Mike and Tara!!
As you can see, Mike and Tara are the outdoorsy sorts. When Tara isn't putting people back into alignment, and when Mike isn't traveling around selling his optic products, these two will be found either hitting the slopes, getting dirty on their mountain bikes, or drinking great beer!
Mike enjoys his food, so much so that he has an album of food photos on facebook. I'm sure this was a ploy to taunt the rest of us as we were being so good, but now you're a part of it too, Mike!!
Welcome to the challenge you two. Maybe we need another dance off to make up for my missed workout this week? :)
I want pizza.
ReplyDeleteAnd I thought Suzie was obsessed with pizza!! One pizza meal a week, Mike, just one a week. Keep telling yourself that! It's only 10 weeks! :)
ReplyDeleteI am a complete ameteur when it comes to pizza. Mike is a true pizza junkie!
ReplyDelete