
Our last team's picture is finally in!!! Drum roll please......
Meet "Weapons of Mass Reduction," consisting of Suzie and Amanda (Yes, that's right, my team is the last one to get a picture in - I don't need any more comments on the situation as I am well aware).
I would just like to say there are a couple reasons, other than the obvious, this picture should have been taken sooner. For one, Suzie carried that damn pizza box around in her car for a week - probably not a great idea for someone obsessed with pizza and doing her best to avoid temptation (good job, Suzie!). Second, had we taken the picture the first three times we planned it, we could have done it somewhere
other than the
gym. It is NOT a good idea to take a pizza box into a gym. We were surrounded....fatigued after a killer workout (it looks like we couldn't even smash the pizza box!!)....we were so vulnerable! Also, matching camo shirts at the gym brought even more attention to our thoughtless pizza box (Notice the guy at the right glaring at us from the elliptical). But we survived, and now have to work out extra hard to show the angry mob we are nothing you want to mess with! Or at the very least we are serious, and we were not mocking them....please don't hate us!!
Suzie and I met in
Bootcamp, and have challenged each other since. This chica shows me up everyday with heavier weights and faster speeds, and she keeps me going! So watch out challengers! We've seen each other through major accomplishments, semi-major breakdowns (it's amazing what constant cravings and no alcohol for long periods of time will do to your mental state), and minor setbacks (damn you Asian Nights and your fabulous slushies!). Anyway, enough of the heart-felt rah-rah stuff (that you all know I'm SO good at, right?). Get ready, because "Weapons of Mass Reduction" is going to blow you away in this challenge (wow - there's some creative word play there! Huh?!)
Ya, nobody had hit their workout high yet at the gym. I thought people who exercised were supposed to be happier people. No one was amused by the pizza box. Maybe they were just upset it wasn't a large.
ReplyDelete