Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Where does the time go??



I was doing some reading recently, and some research for my next blog post, when I came across this picture.  When did those photograhpers sneak by my office???  Oh wait, that isn't me.  But this is seriously how I have felt lately!  And I know I'm not alone.  Many of us have stressful jobs, busy lives at homes, emergencies that need our attention, projects piling up, and the list goes on.

And THAT is my excuse for not getting you the week 4 (which started Monday, February 18th) tracking sheet on time.  And I was doing so well!!

It is also why I will be providing some fast meal ideas and workout ideas for you this week.  I know that all these crazy plans make it difficult to make it to the gym some days, and also make a stop by the local pizza joint that much more inviting.  But I'll provide some fast and easy ideas to keep you out of those calorie traps! 

For now, here is your Week 4 tracking sheet, as well as your Week 5 tracking sheet.  Comment here if you have any questions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment