Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Pile it on!

Take a gander at this fabulous cluster!  This, my friends, is our next team.  Meet Justin, Megan, and Amy (in that order), or “$600 Richer” as they are misguidedly referring to themselves. Please muster up a hello for our most recent team.  “Ahem…yes, hi there.” (I know you all have that sing-songy voice in your head right now going, "Awkward!")

Alright, I pretend to think this is absurd, but in all honesty, I LOVE THIS TEAM PHOTO!  My favorite thing about it are the events leading up to snapping this photo…the team wants a funny pose, everyone agrees this would be a ridiculous, and therefore, awesome choice, it’s time to get into position, the girls start feeling it’s too much, Justin gets on the floor in anticipation, the girls continue to feign modesty, Justin waits on the floor, the girls reluctantly (but not that reluctantly) get into position.  I almost peed my pants during this whole escapade and it completely made my day.  This may look vaguely familiar to you....maybe you've seen it here?

This is another team that everyone should watch out for!  Megan is enduring her husband's workouts nearly everyday.  He used to play football, so I'm sure his workouts are FUN (on top of being her husband and therefore the LAST person you want telling you how to do things).  Justin has been going nearly everyday at lunch, and therefore only has time for one portion of lunch these days.  Amy works out in the evenings, so I don't get to spy on her at the gym, but from what I hear she's super motivated.  This team is huge competition, people!  (However, they have jinxed themselves by choosing the name "$600 Richer," so there!)  Good luck team!

I now leave you with some images for your enjoyment....action shots of the events from above...

Action shots - getting into position

 

Waiting patiently..."Come on, ladies!  What are you waiting for?!"


No comments:

Post a Comment