Tuesday, January 25, 2011

And Another Team....

Please meet and welcome our next team, who apparently is not into coming up with a name and will therefore be known as “Those Who Shall Remain Nameless” from this point forward (or at least until they get me a team name!).  Hi ladies!

Kara (left) has spent the last year or more putting up with some Bootcamp friends and letting us drag her to races and workouts from time to time.  Since she has seemed a willing victim up to this point, I naturally pushed the Challenge onto her as well and left her little opportunity to escape. And I’m glad I did! She found a victim of her own and brought Shelley in tow for pre-assessments and measurements.  By the way, Shelley was the ONLY participant who actually asked if she could do jump squats for the 60 second squat test instead of just squats (showoff!)…Do I sense an intimidator? 
Good luck, ladies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment