Everyone, please welcome the first team that is not a married couple (which is good, since there are three of them)! Meet the "Krugbugs 'n' da Haus," made up of Lindsey and Darci Krug, and Shauna Hausmann. Everyone say hello! HELLO!
I've already decided I need to watch out for this team - they are sassy, stubborn, and a bit sneaky. Lindsey is already getting into my subconscious and creating cheesecake cravings. I'm onto you! (I happen to know she works at Pizza Hut AND that she is addicted to cookies - so it may be easy to overwhelm her willpower? Don't test me, Lindsey. Don't test me.).
Besides trying to sabotage their competition, this team is stubborn and ready to prove themselves! Shauna is a mother of two and extremely motivated in her personal and professional life, and I'm sure that will carry over to the challenge. Darci is a gym-junkie. I see her sneaking out at lunch to fit extra workouts in (we need to find a way to put a stop to that. Two workouts a day...are you serious?). These bugs may be hard to squash!
THATS RIGHT!! WATCH OUT!!! :):) We are already (together) into a double digits loss!!! I'm here to tell you Darci isn't the only one pulling 2 workouts a day!! Some of us are pulling 3!! YEP! Thats right, be afraid...be very afraid!:)
ReplyDelete