Monday, January 28, 2013

"Without a struggle, there can be no progress" 
Frederick Douglass

To get us started, I thought it would be helpful to hear what you struggle with most.  What do you need to improve in order to see progress towards your individual goals?  Is it coming up with the right exercises to do at the gym, making it to the gym all together, eating right, finding fast healthy ideas for snacks or meals, staying motivated all together, or something else that I'm not listing? 

Comment on this post with what you struggle with most to ensure those are the resources I focus on providing to each of you throughout the challenge.



Have you ever regretted achieving a goal?
If you are struggling to set a goal, think about what keeps you up at night.  Is it your health?  Is it your confidence? Is it your abilities or inabilities to do certain activities?  The answers to those questions will help you focus on what you can work to improve and change in your life right now.  Think closely about the consequence as well.  Define the inherent consequence, in addition to the "painful" public consequence.  Let me know if I can assist in anyway with both your goal and your penalty. 
I can help come up with some mean harsh motivating penalties sure to have you meeting your goals in 9 weeks!!  I have been pushing some of you on your goals and penalties.  You will thank me when you are meeting those goals! 



No comments:

Post a Comment