Here's your competition!
The Skinny Cows: Julie Nelson, Tori Wyman, Kara Schlepp, and Nikki Zinda
The Happy Campers: Tamatha Hannah, Shawn Hannah, Terra Lee, and Jack Lee
Krugbugs: Darci Krug, Lindsey Krug
Less Cushion; More Pushin' (seriously boys?! I love immaturity...I'm sorry, but I really do!): Brendan Hanley, Cody Clark, Trevor Daer
RDTP: Alyssa Francis, Gloria McKay, and Virginia Hein
Fat Camp: Justin Moser and Rod Kastelitz
No Sitz! Mary Beth Beaulieu, Rachel Sitzman, Natashia Kadrmas, Randy Sitzman
Early Birds: Terri McMillan, Chad McMillan
Muffin Top Stoppers: Stacey Loucks, Tyler Bokma, Janean Honadel
Ski Britches (or ski bitches as my dad thinks it looks like....we basically are that team that can't come up with a name!! Go figure it's my team....): Amanda Hannah, Tom Campbell, and Karen Campbell
Take a look at some of the 2011 and 2012 information, and you'll see some of these competitors have participated before, and have done very well! Brendan, Rod, and Tom have all been rockstars on the weight loss goals in the past. And I mean ROCKSTARS! Cody had to shave his head and body last year for his penalty.....I'm thinking his penalty should be a little harsher this year! :)
I am very excited to have everyone participating, and to officially get rolling. Let the games begin!
No comments:
Post a Comment